The VIPER H.265 is capable of dual encoding of H.264 and next generation H.265 cameras. Its functionality is like its H.264 sibling with the added benefit of 8MP real-time recording and the option of both 16 and 32 channels. With direct monitor connection and easy to use mouse driven menu, set up is kept simple and a Client PC is not required. With PoE ports on the rear, VK2 cameras auto configured on connection other cameras can be added via ONVIF Profile S.
- Standalone NVR: Installation time and cost can be reduced as a Client PC is not required for set up. Just use the intuitive GUI to set the camera up as you require
- EPOS integration: VSI-PRO retail interface allows data from the till to be displayed and recorded on the video stream and as metadata, making it possible for smart searches on specific text (e.g. “No Sale”)
- Keyboard support for PTZ: Using the VIPERKBD provides familiar, simple and responsive control of PTZ domes
- H.265 & H.264 compression
- 8MP real-time recording
- PoE and auto connection to VK2 cameras
- De-warping of 360° Fisheye cameras (that use Immervision SDK and lens)