The DGS-1210 Series Gigabit Smart Managed Switches is the latest generation of D-Link GB Smart Managed Switches featuring D-Link Green 3.0 technology. The series offers a high level of energy saving and efficiency, as it also complies with the IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standard. Support for IPv6 management and configurations ensures your network remains protected after the upgrade from IPv4 to IPv6. By offering multiple management options, the Gigabit Smart Managed Switches allows quick deployment, infrastructure expansion, and seamless function upgrades. Built for small and medium-sized businesses, the DGS-1210 Series provide functionality, security, and manageability for a fraction of the standard cost of ownership.
- 16 x Mb/s ports, 4 x SFP ports
- Innovative Safeguard Engine, ACL, and ARP Spoofing Prevention
- A range of D-Link Green Technology features help save energy usage automatically and reduce costs
- Designed for easy management, all configurations can be made through a Web interface
- Half-/Full-Duplex, auto-negotiation, Auto MDI/MDIX