Offering 16 isolated and buffered RS485 ports ensures that each output amplifies the command signal to give full dome control at 1.2km. Any number of additional drivers can also be looped together to distances of up to 1.2km each, thus facilitating dome control over such extended distances.
- 16 channel driver – the unit works as a distribution repeater for expanding one RS485 communication port into 16 isolated and buffered ports
- Control of up to 256 domes – by connecting 16 daisy-chained domes to each of the 16 ports the installer can have 256 domes installed on one Star driver
- 1.2km cable run per port – the maximum distance for single and multiple domes connected to one port is 1.2km
- Removable terminal strip – this makes the installation more convenient for the installer when connecting the cables, especially when it involves multiple domes in a single port
- Looping Star drivers – up to 8 units can be looped together to allow 128 domes to each be connected up to 1.2km away