RKLB40 – Biometric + Reader + PIN, terminal connection, Wiegand
This product is not held in stock but will be ordered in when you place your order. Your Norbain Account Manager will contact you to confirm delivery dates for all 'orders on request' items in your basket. Please note that this product is non-returnable.
- The iCLASS SE® RKLB40 is part of HID Global’s iCLASS SE platform for adaptable, interoperable access control
- Designed for door applications requiring multi-factor authentication including biometric templates on iCLASS Seos®, iCLASS SE, iCLASS®, iCLASS SE® RKLB40 supports a broad array of credential technologies and a variety of form factors, including cards and fobs
- Adaptable – Interoperable with a growing range of technologies (iCLASS Seos®, iCLASS SE, iCLASS®, MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE DESFire® EV1) and form factors
- Powerfully secure – The iCLASS SE platform’s Secure Identity Object® (SIO) data model provides an extra layer of encryption for additional protection of identity data
- Standardised Communications (OSDP) – Uses Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for secure communications between reader and controller
- Dimensions 4.8×6.1×1.2″ (12.2×15.6x3cm)