Norbain is pleased to announce that it can now offer customers the new 12V dc / 24V dc ‘selectable’ switch mode range of power supplies from Elmdene. The range has been designed for access control, CCTV and general purpose applications that require the use of a standby battery.
Being ‘switchable’ allows the installer to simply select the output voltage to either 13.8V dc or 27.6V dc when installing the PSU by operating a PCB switch. When in ‘12V Mode’ it will charge a single 12V battery, and when in ‘24V Mode’ it will charge two in series. Offering both 12V and 24V dc minimises stock for the installer whilst covering power for a range of applications.
The models are currently available in 3 power variants:
• 13.8V dc 8A / 27.6V dc 4A G1224-84 Range
• 13.8V dc 6A / 27.6V dc 3A G1224-63 Range
• 13.8V dc 4A / 27.6V dc 2A G1224-42 Range
All models possess a mains fail relay output and an independent ancillary relay that can be used for applications such as a fire door release.
Key features include:
• Switchable 13.8V / 27.6V dc output available in 3 power variants
• Energy efficient switch-mode technology (reduces running costs, extends lifespan)
• Mains fail relay output
• Independent ancillary relay
• 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
For more information, please speak with your Norbain Account Manager, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 0118 912 5000.